Rethinking your purchase? We offer 7 day returns and 14 day exchange from delivery or in store purchase date for full priced items. All 7 day returns will incur a 5% re-stocking fee.
- 7 days returns / 14 days exchange periods start from date delivered or available for collection and end when items are received back at our flagship, excluding business days and public holidays. Returns exceeding either stated timeframe will be either issued a credit note or sent back at customers discretion.
- A 5% re-stocking fee will be charged for all 7 day returns and order cancellations. Please choose carefully.
- Sending in items for return is to the cost of customer. Once received, the first exchange on full priced items will be shipped out on us (domestic only, Last Chance items excluded). Each further exchange parcel sent will incur a postage fee.
- Garments must be returned in the original condition received; unworn, unwashed, unmarked, unaltered, suitable for resale. This includes marks made when trying on at home. Swimwear & Intimates must be tried on with underwear.
- Refunds, exchanges or credit notes will not be given to items purchased as part of a promotional sale, with a first order discount code or “Last Chance” items.
- Refunds will not be given to Pre Orders. Please choose carefully, Vege Threads can only exchange once a Pre Order is placed.
- Exchanges must be equal or greater value to your return, only a credit note is available for any remaining price difference.
- Until your return is received, customers are responsible for their items. We recommend using tracked shipping and checking delivery estimates.
- Vege Threads cannot process any returns if a parcel does not arrive back to us and will not be responsible for the loss of returning items in transit.
- The value of refund will exclude any original shipping costs.
- All refunds will be made to original account / method of purchase.
- Vege Threads has the right to refuse any return or exchange request if the garment/s are not in the original condition that was purchased or outside of stated timeframes.
- Duties and taxes are not included in international orders, please check expected taxes in your country to avoid disappointment on delivery. Vege Threads is not responsible for reimbursement of import taxes you may encounter on delivery.
- For hygiene reasons, Sun Socks are a final sale item and unable to be returned or exchanged.
- "Change of mind" and "Request to Cancel" order once purchased online will come under our returns policy.
- Return requests are unable to be processed after 30 days from purchase or delivery date, after 30 days all sales are final.
How to Return
1. Find your delivery date: Today’s date if received today, or check your tracking for reference. Got it? now count 7 days forward for a return, 14 days forward for an exchange (business days: excluding public holidays and weekends). This is the is the last day we need to receive returning items back to process your request.
2. Make sure you can tick these boxes:
- Item/s are in original condition (unworn, unmarked, unwashed, undamaged, unaltered).
- All returning items purchased at full price.
- Returning parcel will arrive back in time for desired outcome.
3. Fill out Returns Form and post back to us at:
Vege Threads Returns
246 High St, Northcote, 3070, VIC
*Tip: ask your local post for a delivery estimate before send to avoid disappointment.
4. Once your return is received, allow 2 working days for our online team to process. You will receive a notification via email once your return or exchange is processed.
You can also return or exchange online orders in store.
Vege Threads clearly states the nature of organic & natural fibres and items using non chemical plant dyes. Not caring correctly for delicate items may cause fading or harsh washing can cause seams to tear if not cared for properly. Plant dyes in rich colour will fade with frequent washing as a natural result.
If you receive an item and believe there may be a fault please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. We will reimburse the shipping cost for any manufacturing faults when the item/s are returned, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it is received and has been confirmed faulty. If a replacement in the same style is unavailable a refund will be issued for the value of the item at time of purchase, including any shipping costs.
Garments will only be deemed faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing fault. Damages as a result of normal wear and tear or not following care instructions can not be deemed faulty. We cannot accept any faulty claim requests after 30 days of delivery as our returns department is unable to distinguish a manufacturing fault from a wear and tear after this time. This is due to how the garment is intended to be worn, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the garment to be worn, the amount of wear that the garment could be reasonably expected to tolerate before wear and tear becomes noticeable.