Terms & Shipping
Shipping Process & Delivery Estimates
Our online store operates Monday-Friday 10am to 2pm (pick, pack, dispatch). Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the next business day. Orders placed on Friday will be dispatched on Monday. During these hours we are also here via email@example.com to answer any questions regarding estimated arrival times - please get in touch to ensure your gift or item for special occasion arrives in time.
We are proud users of Australia's first carbon neutral delivery service. Our courier service Sendle has partnered with South Pole Group to offset the emissions of every parcel picked up and delivered with Sendle, read more here.
Each garment arrives from our manufacturers unpackaged, plastic and swing tag free. We use tissue paper, paper stickers, compostable satchels and recycled paper postcards to pack your order.
Please see below estimates for postage in Australia. Please note delivery timeframes are estimates and do not account for processing times or transit delays. These timeframes start from day of pickup. Please allow 2-3 woking days for our online team to pick, pack and book your order for pickup.
Next Day — Bendigo, Melbourne, Geelong
1-2 Days — Adelaide, Albury, Canberra, Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong
2-5 Days — Brisbane, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, Port Macquarie, Toowoomba
3-5 Days —Hobart, Launceston
4-7 Days — Maryborough, Cairns, Bundaberg, Mackay, Rock Hampton, Sunshine Coast, Townsville
5-10 Days — Darwin, Perth
- Vege Threads will attempt to ensure that our online store is up to date with stock availability. We cannot guarantee that stock is available at time of sale. If the item in unavailable after online order is processde, you will be eligible for a refunded or credit note. Upon request the item may be available for re-order.
- All prices on our site are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD), and will be charged in Australian Dollars.
- Next day delivery is not guaranteed unless requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping provider has two options, Authority to Leave or Signature on Delivery.
Sendle’s delivery drivers will use their judgement and information at the time of first drop off (specific delivery instructions, if the receiver is home) to choose whether they leave the parcel and where. If the driver does not deem it safe to leave or no one is available to accept, they will leave a card to organise re-delivery or pickup from collection point. After the stated pickup or re-delivery timeframe your parcel will be sent back to us - once received we can re-send your items for a re-delivery fee.
Authority to Leave - We cannot guarantee that the driver will always use their best judgement whether they should leave a card or leave the parcel and if the address is safe or not. We recommend providing a specific safe spot for in the comments section at checkout for this shipping method, although there is a small chance specific instructions will not be followed unless Signature on Delivery method is chosen. All orders over $100 will be shipped Authority to Leave.
Signature on Delivery - This shipping method ensures your parcel is not left unattended, but can take longer to receive if there isn’t always someone available to sign during business hours at the supplied address. In the unlikely case your parcel goes missing, this shipping method also covers your parcel’s contents - meaning we can make a claim and may be able compensate you for items purchased. We recommend this shipping method if you have experience with stolen parcels.
Next Day Delivery
We offer domestic Express Shipping ($15 flat rate) during the lead up to Christmas and use Australia Post for this method. If ordering between Monday-Thursday please place your order before 2pm the day prior to delivery (e.g by 2pm on Tuesday if you want your parcel delivered on Wednesday). If you place your order Friday-Sunday, it will arrive the next business day (Monday or Tuesday) with exception to Saturday delivery in some VIC locations. Saturday delivery is possible for Friday orders if you live in Victoria and your postcode is listed here. Please note Saturday delivery is not possible outside of Victoria.
Why is Vege Threads unable to ship to Parcel Lockers or PO boxes?
Australia Post restricts our Sendle Couriers delivering to Parcel Lockers and PO boxes, we require a physical address to be able to ship Carbon Neutral. Next day delivery parcels can be sent to Parcel Lockers & PO boxes.
Missing, Delayed or Stolen parcels
If you have any questions about the whereabouts of your parcel, please contact email@example.com
- Often parcels do arrive 2 business days after their estimated arrival date, please be patient and allow a couple of extra days.
- No estimated delivery date or location update since it was picked up? Sometimes, there are scanning delays at each location. Get in touch, we can follow up for you.
- Once your order is picked up and with the courier, it is out of control. We can provide assistance to help track your parcel down, but we will not send replacement items for delayed or missing parcels.
- Customers are responsible for choosing the correct shipping method for safe and timely arrival.
- Customers are responsible for staying up to date with their parcel’s location and meeting any pickup or re-delivery time frames with tracking number provided at dispatch.
- Vege Threads can not provide compensation for the lost items shipped with Authority to Leave shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for stolen parcels, please select Signature on Delivery as your shipping method to ensure your parcel is not left unattended.
- If purchasing for a special occasion please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postcode for more accurate ETA or arrange next day shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for parcels that go missing at third party collection point or returned to sender after stated pickup timeframe.