CHRISTMAS ORDERING GUIDE
Please email email@example.com with your postcode if you’d like us to check your delivery estimate.
- WA, NT, Far North QLD & remote areas - 9th December
- Interstate metro or same state regional areas - 15th December
- Metro area in Melbourne - 17th December
- New Zealand - 11th December
- North America, UK, Europe - 10th December
- South Pacific, Asia & rest of world - 3rd December
Online store hours:
Our online support and processing days are Tuesday to Friday 10am to 2pm (pick, pack, dispatch). Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the following business day. During these hours we are also here via firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions regarding estimated arrival times.
Our delivery service:
We are proud users of Australia's first carbon neutral delivery service. Our courier service Sendle has partnered with South Pole Group to offset the emissions of every parcel picked up and delivered with Sendle, read more here.
Domestic shipping methods:
We post with Couriers Please & Fastway and there are two options: Authority to Leave or Signature on Delivery.
Custom instructions can not be added for orders over $150 with fixed Authority to Leave instructions for our drivers. Please choose Signature on Delivery instead if you want to supply specific instructions, guarantee your parcel is not left in an unsafe place and always taken to a collection point if no one is available to sign.
- Authority to Leave - All orders over $150 are automatically booked the set delivery instructions "Authority to Leave", we cannot enter custom instructions with this method. Please choose Signature on Delivery instead if you need to enter specific instructions. Authority to Leave does not guarantee that the driver will always leave your parcel in a safe place or take to a local collection point / leave a card. If your parcel goes missing with this method we can not make a lost parcel claim or provide a replacement or refund.
- Signature on Delivery - If no one is available to sign, a pick up card from collection point card is always left to ensure your parcel is not left unattended. This is the safest delivery option, we recommend this shipping method if you have experience with stolen parcels or want to supply specific instructions. In the unlikely case your parcel goes missing, this shipping method also covers your parcel’s contents - which means we can make a claim and may be able compensate / replace items purchased.
- Parcel Lockers or PO Boxes - Australia Post restricts our carbon neutral couriers delivering to Parcel Lockers & PO boxes. However we understand this might be the most convenient delivery address for you - we can arrange for $10 for orders under $150. All you need to do is email us at email@example.com to arrange.
- Next Day Delivery - Express shipping is available on request. $15 for standard parcels, $20 for large orders. Next day delivery is only guaranteed in some locations, please check your delivery estimate from Northcote 3070 here. Please order with enough time in advance for your parcel to arrive on time and keep in mind our online store operating hours are Tuesday - Friday. Orders placed after 2pm it will be sent the next business day. Saturday delivery is possible for Friday orders if you live in Victoria and your postcode is listed here.
We can ship anywhere internationally for a flat rate of $15 with tracking and signature on delivery. Duties and taxes are not included in international orders, please check expected taxes in your country to avoid disappointment and charges on delivery.
Each garment arrives from our manufacturers unpackaged, plastic and swing tag free. We use tissue paper, paper stickers, compostable satchels and recycled paper postcards to pack your order.
Missing, Delayed or Stolen parcels
If you have any questions about the whereabouts of your parcel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Often parcels do arrive 2 business days after their estimated arrival date, please be patient and allow a couple of extra days.
- No estimated delivery date or location update since it was picked up? Sometimes, there are scanning delays at each location. Get in touch, we can follow up for you.
- Once your order is picked up and with the courier, it is out of our control. We can provide assistance to help track your parcel down, but we will not send replacement items for delayed or missing parcels.
- Customers are responsible for choosing the correct shipping method for safe and timely arrival.
- Customers are responsible for staying up to date with their parcel’s location and meeting any pickup or re-delivery time frames with tracking number provided at dispatch.
- Vege Threads can not provide compensation for the lost items shipped with Authority to Leave shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for stolen parcels, please select Signature on Delivery as your shipping method to ensure your parcel is not left unattended.
- If purchasing for a special occasion please email email@example.com with your postcode for more accurate ETA or arrange next day shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for parcels that go missing at third party collection point after stated pickup timeframe or in transit returning to sender.