Terms & Shipping
Online store hours:
Our online store business days are Tuesday to Friday 10am to 2pm (pick, pack, dispatch). Orders placed after 2pm will be processed the following business day. Orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday, after 2pm will be dispatched Tuesday. During these hours we are also here via email@example.com to answer any questions regarding estimated arrival times - please get in touch to ensure your gift or item for special occasion arrives in time.
Our delivery service:
We are proud users of Australia's first carbon neutral delivery service. Our courier service Sendle has partnered with South Pole Group to offset the emissions of every parcel picked up and delivered with Sendle, read more here.
Domestic delivery estimates:
Please see below estimates for postage in Australia. Please note delivery timeframes are estimates and do not account for processing times or transit delays. These timeframes start from day of pickup.
Next Day — Bendigo, Melbourne, Geelong
1-2 Days — Adelaide, Albury, Canberra, Central Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong
2-5 Days — Brisbane, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, Port Macquarie, Toowoomba
3-5 Days —Hobart, Launceston
4-7 Days — Maryborough, Cairns, Bundaberg, Mackay, Rock Hampton, Sunshine Coast, Townsville
5-10 Days — Darwin, Perth
International & New Zealand delivery estimates:
We can ship anywhere internationally for a flat rate of $15 with tracking and signature on delivery. Duties and taxes are not included in international orders, please check expected taxes in your country to avoid disappointment and charges on delivery.
Domestic shipping methods:
We post with Couriers Please & Fastway and there are two options, Authority to Leave or Signature on Delivery.
Sendle’s delivery drivers will use their judgement and information at the time of first drop off (specific delivery instructions, if the receiver is home) to choose whether they leave the parcel and where. If the driver does not deem it safe to leave or no one is available to accept, they will leave a card to organise re-delivery or pickup from collection point. After the stated pickup or re-delivery timeframe your parcel will be sent back to us - once received we can re-send your items for a re-delivery fee.
Authority to Leave - All orders over $100 will automatically have this method selected for you but you can change if you need. Delivery instructions are automatically set to "Authority to Leave" and we cannot enter your personalised instructions with this method. Please choose Signature on Delivery if you need to supply specific instructions. We cannot guarantee that the driver will always use their best judgement, whether they should leave a card or leave the parcel and if the address is safe or not.
Signature on Delivery - This shipping method ensures your parcel is not left unattended, but can take longer to receive if there isn’t always someone available to sign during business hours at the supplied address. In the unlikely case your parcel goes missing, this shipping method also covers your parcel’s contents - meaning we can make a claim and may be able compensate you for items purchased. We recommend this shipping method if you have experience with stolen parcels or need to supply specific instructions.
Next Day Delivery - Express shipping is available on request. $15 for standard parcels, $20 for large orders. Next day delivery is only guaranteed in some locations, please check your delivery estimate from Northcote 3070 here. Please order with enough time in advance for your parcel to arrive on time and keep in mind our online store operating hours are Tuesday - Friday. Orders placed before 2pm it will be sent the next business day, if placed before 2pm it will be sent the same day. Saturday delivery is possible for Friday orders if you live in Victoria and your postcode is listed here.
Parcel Lockers or PO Boxes - Australia Post restricts our carbon neutral couriers (Couriers Please & Fastway) delivering to Parcel Lockers & PO boxes. However we understand this might be the most convenient delivery address for you and we can post with Australia Post for $15 (does not apply to orders over $100) on request, all you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Each garment arrives from our manufacturers unpackaged, plastic and swing tag free. We use tissue paper, paper stickers, compostable satchels and recycled paper postcards to pack your order.
Missing, Delayed or Stolen parcels
If you have any questions about the whereabouts of your parcel, please contact email@example.com
- Often parcels do arrive 2 business days after their estimated arrival date, please be patient and allow a couple of extra days.
- No estimated delivery date or location update since it was picked up? Sometimes, there are scanning delays at each location. Get in touch, we can follow up for you.
- Once your order is picked up and with the courier, it is out of control. We can provide assistance to help track your parcel down, but we will not send replacement items for delayed or missing parcels.
- Customers are responsible for choosing the correct shipping method for safe and timely arrival.
- Customers are responsible for staying up to date with their parcel’s location and meeting any pickup or re-delivery time frames with tracking number provided at dispatch.
- Vege Threads can not provide compensation for the lost items shipped with Authority to Leave shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for stolen parcels, please select Signature on Delivery as your shipping method to ensure your parcel is not left unattended.
- If purchasing for a special occasion please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postcode for more accurate ETA or arrange next day shipping.
- Vege Threads will not be held liable for parcels that go missing at third party collection point after stated pickup timeframe or in transit returning to sender.
Full order processing and shipping terms:
- Vege Threads will attempt to ensure that our online store is up to date with stock availability. We cannot guarantee that stock is available at time of sale. If the item in unavailable after online order is processed, you will be eligible for your choice of refunded or credit note.
- All prices on our site are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD), and will be charged in Australian Dollars.
- Next day delivery is not guaranteed unless requested prior to order confirmation to email@example.com
- Duties and taxes are not included in international orders, please check expected taxes in your country to avoid disappointment on delivery. Vege Threads is not responsible for reimbursement of import taxes you may encounter on delivery.