Nervous to buy online or think you’re in between sizes? Not to worry, we can send a complimentary size for each style ordered. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and if your desired sizes are in stock we will send you a complimentary second size to try on at home with your order ( domestic orders only ) We just ask you send back the item you don’t choose within 3 days of delivery.
We know online shopping can be tricky, so if something doesn’t fit quite how you imagined you have a few days to try on and decide if you’d like to keep, exchange or return. If decide you need to return an item, please let us know at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery (to your supplied address or local collection point) with your order number and reason for refund request.
Full Priced Items
We are happy to exchange any full priced items if returning items are received within 14 days of original delivery date (to your supplied address or local collection point). You can swap for another size, colour, style or we can issue a credit note. You can also request a refund if we receive your returning item/s within 7 days of your original delivery date. The value of refund will exclude any original shipping costs. All refunds will be made to original account / method of purchase.
Sale / Discounted items
Refunds, exchanges or credit notes will not be given to items purchased as part of a promotional sale, with a discount code or “Last Chance” items. Subject to availability, sizing and colour swaps are exempt within 14 days of original delivery date.
- Garments must be returned in the original condition received; unworn, unwashed, unmarked, suitable for resale. This includes marks made when trying on at home. Swimwear & Intimates must be tried on with underwear.
- 7 days returns / 14 days exchange periods start from date delivered to supplied address or collection point and end when items are received back at our flagship. Returns exceeding either stated timeframe will be sent back or issued a credit note at customers discretion.
- For hygiene reasons, Sun Socks are a final sale item and unable to be returned or exchanged.
- Exchanges must be equal or greater value to your return, only a credit note is available for any remaining price difference.
- Until your return is received, customers are responsible for their items. We recommend using tracked shipping as Vege Threads cannot process any returns if a parcel does not arrive back to us and will not be responsible for the loss of returning items in transit.
- All return shipping will be the cost to the customer. The first exchange will be shipped out free, any further exchanges will incur a $10 fee.
- We have the right to refuse any return or exchange request if the garment/s are not in the original condition that was purchased or outside of stated timeframes.
Vege Threads clearly states the nature of organic & natural fibres and items using non chemical plant dyes. Not caring correctly for delicate items may cause fading or harsh washing can cause seams to tear if not cared for properly. Plant dyes in rich colour will fade with frequent washing as a natural result.
If you receive an item and believe there may be a fault please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will reimburse the shipping cost for any manufacturing faults when the item/s are returned, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it is received and has been confirmed faulty. If a replacement in the same style is unavailable a refund will be issued for the value of the item at time of purchase, including any shipping costs.
Garments will only be deemed faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing fault. Damages as a result of normal wear and tear or not following care instructions can not be deemed faulty. We cannot accept any faulty claim requests after 30 days of delivery as our returns department is unable to distinguish a manufacturing fault from a wear and tear after this time. This is due to how the garment is intended to be worn, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the garment to be worn, the amount of wear that the garment could be reasonably expected to tolerate before wear and tear becomes noticeable.
Return of online or in-store purchases can be requested at our flagship store. Eligibility for requested return or exchange is based on our above terms, to avoid disappointment please read before travelling to us.
How to Return
Please email us in advance at email@example.com with your order number and reason for return to ensure you are eligible for desired return or exchange. Once your order has been returned please allow 2-3 woking days for our online team to process.
We encourage the re-use of original satchel or posting in recyclable parcel.
Vege Threads Returns:
246 High St
Northcote, VIC 3078