Nervous to buy online or think you’re in between sizes? Not to worry, we can send a complimentary size for each style ordered. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and if your desired sizes are in stock we will send you a complimentary second size to try on at home with your order ( domestic orders only ) We just ask you send back the item you don’t choose within 3 days of delivery.
Rethinking your purchase? We offer 7 day returns and 14 day exchange from delivery or in store purchase date for full priced items.
Extended returns on all orders placed between 1st-24th December. All orders purchased during this timeframe may be returned/exchanged up until the 8th January.
Returning items must arrive back to us at 246 High St, Northcote, VIC, 3070 on or before this extended date to be eligible for desired return or exchange. Any return / exchange parcels received after 23rd of December will be processed on 8th of January.
- Garments must be returned in the original condition received; unworn, unwashed, unmarked, suitable for resale. This includes marks made when trying on at home. Swimwear & Intimates must be tried on with underwear.
- 7 days returns / 14 days exchange periods start from date delivered to supplied address or collection point and end when items are received back at our flagship. Returns exceeding either stated timeframe will be either issued a credit note or sent back at customers discretion.
- Refunds, exchanges or credit notes will not be given to items purchased as part of a promotional sale, with a first order discount code or “Last Chance” items.
- Exchanges must be equal or greater value to your return, only a credit note is available for any remaining price difference.
- Until your return is received, customers are responsible for their items. We recommend using tracked shipping and checking delivery estimates.
- Vege Threads cannot process any returns if a parcel does not arrive back to us and will not be responsible for the loss of returning items in transit.
- Sending in items for return is to the cost of customer. Once received, the first exchange will be shipped out on us (domestic only, Last Chance items excluded), each further exchange parcel sent will incur a postage $10 fee within aus, $15 for international.
- The value of refund will exclude any original shipping costs.
- All refunds will be made to original account / method of purchase.
- Vege Threads has the right to refuse any return or exchange request if the garment/s are not in the original condition that was purchased or outside of stated timeframes.
- Duties and taxes are not included in international orders, please check expected taxes in your country to avoid disappointment on delivery. Vege Threads is not responsible for reimbursement of import taxes you may encounter on delivery.
- For hygiene reasons, Sun Socks are a final sale item and unable to be returned or exchanged.
How to Return
1. Please fill out Return / Exchange Form
2. Post back (we send out the first exchange free once you returning parcel has arrived, customers are responsible for all return postage)
3. We encourage the re-use of original satchel or posting in recyclable parcel.
4. Check your delivery time frame, that it will arrive to us on time for desired exchange / return
5. Post to:
Vege Threads Returns
246 High St
Northcote, VIC 3070
Once your order has been returned please allow 2-3 woking days for our online team to process.
You can also return or exchange online orders in store (re-open on 7th of January).
Vege Threads clearly states the nature of organic & natural fibres and items using non chemical plant dyes. Not caring correctly for delicate items may cause fading or harsh washing can cause seams to tear if not cared for properly. Plant dyes in rich colour will fade with frequent washing as a natural result.
If you receive an item and believe there may be a fault please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. We will reimburse the shipping cost for any manufacturing faults when the item/s are returned, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it is received and has been confirmed faulty. If a replacement in the same style is unavailable a refund will be issued for the value of the item at time of purchase, including any shipping costs.
Garments will only be deemed faulty if they are received damaged or have a manufacturing fault. Damages as a result of normal wear and tear or not following care instructions can not be deemed faulty. We cannot accept any faulty claim requests after 30 days of delivery as our returns department is unable to distinguish a manufacturing fault from a wear and tear after this time. This is due to how the garment is intended to be worn, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the garment to be worn, the amount of wear that the garment could be reasonably expected to tolerate before wear and tear becomes noticeable.