Here we go again,
As we enter stage 4 lockdown across metropolitan Victoria we have made the decision to close our Northcote flagship for now, to keep our community and staff safe.
As of Tuesday 4th of August our flagship store is now temporarily closed with the exception of order collection. Locals within 5km are welcome to visit us between 11am - 5pm on Thursdays and 11am - 2pm on Saturdays to collect your order (once notified it is ready) or drop off a contactless return.
Our online store will remain open and we are dispatching your orders as usual every weekday.
Our new returns period is now 21 calendar days for return for refund or store credit. We recommend checking ETA's before you post to avoid disappointment, express post may be required at this time with the high volume of parcels in Australia Post network. Contactless returns can be made within order collection hours for locals within 5km.
How We Deliver
Our carbon neutral couriers are following the guidelines of governments and health authorities around the world, and have taken action to protect the health and safety of delivery drivers, stores and customers.
All parcels with free shipping are booked with the set instructions "Authority to Leave". If you need to supply specific instructions please select "Do not Leave" method ($12.95) and enter your custom instructions at checkout.
- Deliveries with our carbon neutral couriers being as fast as possible but there are delays of up to 3 days. If your parcel hasn't arrived on time, please allow an extra two days.
- Due to high volume of parcels in the Australia Post network, next business day delivery is not guaranteed with express shipping method. Express will continue to be prioritised, but sending with our carbon neutral couriers may be faster.
- Due to international flight cancellations and subsequent delays, we have suspended some international destinations for now. Please get in touch at email@example.com if you would like to check a delivery estimate in your area.
Our international parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Rest of the world (25-30 working days)